New look ?

-

1969383S

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Did I change something on my IPad or miss an announcement for some website changes. Nice on tired old eyes either way!

Thanks Joey!

Last edited:
I just noticed too that I have some cookie window taking up half my screen when I'm not logged in . I've tried everything to make it go away

I think I was online when they threw the switch today, lol. Kicked me offline and things got weird for a few minutes. I like it.

Yes, we're working on some minor improvements. Nothing major.

Noticed the new forum as well and got the prerequisite about not posting other questions. So far I am digging the changes!

if you guys see anything 'off' - please post a screenshot. Basic functionality shouldnt be affected by anything, but there are probably little things we missed.

???
1K 'likes' have vanished, & please do restore
the previous color of My User title!
Stand by , post deleted in 3...2...1...
P.s,
'likes' -I could give a tinkers damn about-
I bet I get banned for the above post.
Stand by , banned in 3...2...1...

Last edited:
Can't get things to "look right." Way high contrast 'er something, cannot put my finger on it

"They're sayin" we had a forum upgrade. I never wouldda known it.

wth, now I don't know how to turn to the next page on the bottom. Hopefully It will be easier after work today when im fully awake.

I've noticed it's the same as FBBO now...but with a different color scheme. ....

Jeff

I think I like this better, but you can go to bottom left and change 'Red' to old red...

I've been off the site for a few days and it definitely looks different this morning.

It’s different on my mobile phone for sure.
More info- different colors and things changed up a bit. Knowing Joey there is a page describing the difference some where.
I’m glad the difference is suttle. Not to throw stones but MoParts did a change a few years ago and now it stinks. Money saving was the reason “switched servers and overlay” it’s why I’ve been hanging here a lot more for my MoPar fix. Glad Joey keeps the house in good working order.

I've noticed it's the same as FBBO now...but with a different color scheme. ....

Jeff

Scroll to bottom of page. Left end of thick black bar is an option to change the layout.

I have mine set to FABO red old.

Looks the same to me.

All looked the same to me till I changed the colors, I like the original the best.

-
Back