New Member - 67 Dart GT Conv

-

BigB6958

Reaction score
Hello all,

New member here. Literally picking up my project this weekend and glad I found this forum. Lots of knowledge to help me through the resto. In my early 20's I owned a 69GTS that someone had jammed a 440 into with the biggest set of headers I have ever seen. It was a beautiful car, well painted and just a complete rocket. Been searching for something similar ever since I sold it,and here we are. I'll start my resto thread and keep you all updated. Suffice to say the car is in amazing shape, body is straight and solid, aside from minor rear quarter rust around the fender trim area and a tiny bit of rocker rust. The torque boxes need replacing but the frame is excellent. Aside from that it is amazing. Floors and trunk are pristine, as is the carpet, seats and whole interior. Original glass all around with no cracks at all. Top still works like it should, but material will be replaced anyway. Was a 6 cyl but that is long gone, and I want to do a 340 4bbl with add ons and OD trans. Was thinking Gen III hemi, but that might be overkill and more than I can do. But you never know. Lots of plans for a mild restomod, but will look stock except for a couple small things. I'll keep you guys in the loop as it progresses. Exciting days ahead.....look for my thread that will start under the restoration section!

Advice always welcome, and questions will be numerous.

Brad

IMG_8185.jpeg

Welcome from Texas, show us your acquisition when you get it.

-
Back