New member from Bremen, Germany

-

rdr838

440 Magnum
Reaction score
Hi fabo!

I've quietly been reading a lot already but never introduced myself.

I have been a b-body guy since 2005 when I bought my '68 Charger R/T. Later I had a '68 Coronet wagon for a couple of years which I sold a few years ago. The Charger will stay, it's a Bullitt-tribute, all black, just as in the movie less the 4-speed.

My present project is a '68 LL21 Dart 2dr sedan 340 4-speed. I always liked the 67-69 a-body-2dr-sedans (Plymouth and Dodge), they are the last Mopars with that boxy body style of the earlier 60s models. And I have a thing for sleepers.

I'm in the middle of upholstery right now and my first question is about upholstery: Upholstery for 2dr and 4dr sedans

Next will be paint (I'm thinking GG1). My hopes are for it to be back on the road for the 2022 season. We'll see.

Anyway, a huge thanks already for everything you guys post on this site, it helped me a lot so far!

The Dart is in primer with its windows removed. I'll keep this thread worthless (i.e. without pics) because I'd rather show the Dart off as soon as it's getting less pitiful looking ;)

I'm looking forward to spend even more time on this site and in and on the Dart!

Cheers everyone!
Chris

Last edited:
welcome aboard

i got a cousin who married a german...they are living in Bremen aswell

Hi fabo!

I've quietly been reading a lot already but never introduced myself.

I have been a b-body guy since 2005 when I bought my '68 Charger R/T. Later I had a '68 Coronet wagon for a couple of years which I sold a few years ago. The Charger will stay, it's a Bullitt-tribute, all black, just as in the movie less the 4-speed.

My present project is a '68 LL21 Dart 2dr sedan 340 4-speed. I always liked the 67-69 a-body-2dr-sedans (Plymouth and Dodge), they are the last Mopars with that boxy body style of the earlier 60s models. And I have a thing for sleepers.

I'm in the middle of upholstery right now and my first question is about upholstery: Upholstery for 2dr and 4dr sedans

Next will be paint (I'm thinking GG1). My hopes are for it to be back on the road for the 2022 season. We'll see.

Anyway, a huge thanks already for everything you guys post on this site, it helped me a lot so far!

The Dart is in primer with its windows removed. I'll keep this thread worthless (i.e. without pics) because I'd rather show the Dart off as soon as it's getting less pitiful looking ;)

I'm looking forward to spend even more time on this site and in and on the Dart!

Cheers everyone!
Chris
Welcome from Minnesota. Great people here and they'll be more than willing to help you with your build. Steve

Welcome from the great state of Texas. Why not show us pictures of the different stages of the build? All of us love to see builds in progress.

Welcome to the site from Oregon. I love Germany lived there 4 years in military in Giessen. Many a great memories.

Welcome. I was in the Air Force, and we lived in Frankfurt Germany for three years. We loved Germany.

Hey Chris,
schön das du den Weg hier her gefunden hast :))
Zeig doch mal Bilder bitte.
Hast du den in Deutschland gekauft?

Welcome on Board!

-
Back