-
Welcome from West Virginia.....................what car do you have, we all love pics:thumbsup:

I bought a 73 Duster with a 340. It’s been sitting for about 12-15 yrs here in AZ.

I’d like to use the VIN to identify the car’s original assets. Anyone know how I can accomplish that?

I’ve got a minor front left frame issue to deal with besides getting keys made from nothing. I was surprised no one comes and does impressions any more.

IMG_1418.jpeg

Welcome from WI. You have come to the right place! Car looks like a good starting point.

I found a stamped tag under the back seat. It was hog ringed underneath.it had 5 digits that match the vin.

Is their a website I can go to?

I found a stamped tag under the back seat. It was hog ringed underneath.it had 5 digits that match the vin.

Is their a website I can go to?
I don't think that will get you anywhere. Is there a fender tag? Driver's side front inner fender by the battery?

The fender tag is missing
Rats. Unless there was a build sheet on the back of one of the seats or door card, I think you are SOL, sorry. VIN can just tell you what assembly plant and what engine it was. The sequence number from the VIN will match the number stamping on the block.

-
Back