-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Dolin

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
In dash A/C and heat controls still in sealed bag never opened for 64 to 66 Barracuda or more A body cars. Found this part digging for another part in my garage. I will take $60 plus shipping and handling. Sorry I only will take USPS money orders for payment (United States Post Office). Contact me here with a private conversation if you are interested. I am in North Central Florida you can come pick up your parts and maybe find another gem I have in my garage. I only have the control part not the whole housing for the part to be installed into the dash with. Thanks for looking I will be putting different parts on A bodies so keep looking or tell what you may looking for I may have it.
Thanks for looking.
Tony

20240527_193351_HDR.jpg

20240527_193402.jpg

In dash A/C and heat controls still in sealed bag never opened for 64 to 66 Barracuda or more A body cars. Found this part digging for another part in my garage. I will take $60 plus shipping and handling. Sorry I only will take USPS money orders for payment (United States Post Office). Contact me here with a private conversation if you are interested. I am in North Central Florida you can come pick up your parts and maybe find another gem I have in my garage. I only have the control part not the whole housing for the part to be installed into the dash with. Thanks for looking I will be putting different parts on A bodies so keep looking or tell what you may looking for I may have it.
Thanks for looking.
Tony

View attachment 1716255252

View attachment 1716255253
I'm interested. Would you ship to Sweden if I can have a friend send you the money order?

Can I send the part to your friend and they can send it to you? If not. I can figure it out. I have never mailed anything out of the US.

Send me your friends name and address so I can get a total at the post office. Your part is ready for shipment. Have them please send a post office money order to me then your part will be shipped. I can get a total to you as quick as you send me their name an address.
Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back