Status
Not open for further replies.

dusterdan

Sublime Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
I have a BRAND NEW IN THE BOX Edelbrock EnduraShine 75764 RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold for small block mopars. This is thee intake to have for any street car, and is made-in-USA quality. This fits any SB mopar 318-360 and strokers.

This is $460 from summit racing right now: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/edl-75764

I'm asking $360 cash only for local pickup, or $400 shipped anywhere in the US lower 48. It's brand new, I just waited too long to return it so my loss is your gain. Thanks ya'll, shoot me a PM or post here. -Dan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 629
How about a price drop/bump....$350 for local pickup or $375 shipped anywhere in the US!!! This is nearly $100 off of summit's price for the hottest intake on the market today:) I'll be cruising in Alaska until June 2nd but she's boxed up and ready to ship out when I return!

here's another BIIIIG price drop bump....how about $300 FIRM local pickup or $350 shipped anywhere in the lower 48...try and beat that price for a new endurashine rpm air-gap eddy intake, this is the cheapest price around folks!

Update: member demon428 has committed to buying this intake via a local pickup at the end of june. If july 1st comes around and he has not, Mtn thunder is 1st in line followed by mopardug. If you'd like to get in line, let me know. Things happen and life gets in the way so ya never know....$300 for local pickup or $350 shipped in the US, prices are firm, please and thank you.

Not a problem, it was really nice meeting you Russell! I wish you, Bailey, and the Demon the very best!

This is SOLD folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back