-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72SwingerJosh

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a new and not remanufactured distributor I recurved it with a FBO plate and springs I set it for 20* initial but it can be changed pretty quick since this distributor has a screw for the top hat plate and not the clip. I also used the FBO spings for a 3000 all in curve but have the rest of the other springs from the kit encase you want to change that. I also used a designed to drive hei bracket to attach a PerTronix III hei module. So you will get multi spark and a rev limitor . The cap is a brass terminal and high quality along with the distributor. I will also include all the paper work and directions for everything. I was going to use this and my wife surprised me With a msd e curve for my bday so I will sell this for a lot less than I have in it. The distributor was from advanced auto over $80 and the design to drive adapter was over $30 and the hei was over $75 and the FBO plate and springs where around $40. So I would like $175 for it all. Which is a decent deal for a fully adjustable new distributor. I also attached my stock 1972 340 distributor tag for the stealth look I was going for. Thanks for looking and also in addition to the price I would also need a shipping cost from 16417 and the pay pal fees if you won't do the gift or family option. This is a ready to run brand new unit and a lot cheaper than buying or building one and it also has the vacuum can that is adjustable which in itself is another huge plus. Thanks.

IMG_0953.JPG

IMG_0954.JPG

IMG_0958.JPG

IMG_0960.JPG

IMG_0961.JPG

IMG_0955.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back