[SOLD] NEW SUPER COMMANDO HEADS, deal of the day.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Mac

www.blueprintengines.com
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a set of BRAND NEW,COMPLETE, mopar performance super commando cylinder heads. with a complete valve job and a port and polish.

part number is P5153850. again super commando, not to be confused with commando LP.

These have the rocker stands cast into the head like any other aftermarket head, they do not require rocker stands like the W2 heads. they require a .350 offset intake rocker. the intake runner has been relocated for optimum flow, and the intake valve increased to a 2.08. these would make for a nasty set of race heads.

These are what comes on the mopar performance 440 super commando crate engine that makes 550 HP, and i have already spent $700 on port/polish and valve job upon that.

they are advised for use on a large bore block and stroker applications.
these are not for your healthy 360, they flow in line with a W2 out of the box, and that was before i paid for the port and polish. these are the only alternative way opposed to a W series nascar head to get enough flow into a stroker smallblock. and still use LA intake and LA headers.

i'm selling because i'm sunk way too far into this project, as you'll see from my price breakdown below for my current budget to take. i was planning on building a 9 second street car and after the machine shop bill i'm out of money and if this car is to see the road any time this year it's going to have to be a much more budget build engine.
i'll post pictures shortly, again these are brand new PLUS a port/polish/valve job.

i paid 2700 for the set of heads.
Then had them ported/polished/and the valve job completed for 700.

I'm 3300 into these heads.
asking 2600 shipped!

2600 is firm,anyone that races knows what these heads are and what they cost. they're brand new plus a port and polish. i'm taking a major hit but the remaining work the car needs won't allow me to finish the build with these race ready heads.

thanks guys, hopefully someone building a big cube smallblock can snag this deal!

here's pictures as promised for the pair of heads...come on drag racers!

Attachments

• Photo060.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,582
  • Photo062.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,544
  • Photo064.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,513
  • Photo065.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,518
Heres the flow numbers i have, and this was on a 4.030 bore. again the bigger you go the better they will do, they're really designed for the largest bore possible.

I E

.100 65 63
.200 129 123
.300 189 169
.400 238 197
.500 267 207

ported by a local head shop in ohio and flowed at total engine airflow.

Attachments

• Photo063.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,331
and just a side note, harland sharp DOES make rockers for these.

For sale is a set of BRAND NEW,COMPLETE, mopar performance super commando cylinder heads. with a complete valve job and a port and polish.

part number is P5153850. again super commando, not to be confused with commando LP.

These have the rocker stands cast into the head like any other aftermarket head, they do not require rocker stands like the W2 heads. they require a .350 offset intake rocker. the intake runner has been relocated for optimum flow, and the intake valve increased to a 2.08. these would make for a nasty set of race heads.

These are what comes on the mopar performance 440 super commando crate engine that makes 550 HP, and i have already spent $700 on port/polish and valve job upon that.

they are advised for use on a large bore block and stroker applications.
these are not for your healthy 360, they flow in line with a W2 out of the box, and that was before i paid for the port and polish. these are the only alternative way opposed to a W series nascar head to get enough flow into a stroker smallblock. and still use LA intake and LA headers.

i'm selling because i'm sunk way too far into this project, as you'll see from my price breakdown below for my current budget to take. i was planning on building a 9 second street car and after the machine shop bill i'm out of money and if this car is to see the road any time this year it's going to have to be a much more budget build engine.
i'll post pictures shortly, again these are brand new PLUS a port/polish/valve job.

i paid 2700 for the set of heads.
Then had them ported/polished/and the valve job completed for 700.

I'm 3300 into these heads.
asking 2600 shipped!

2600 is firm,anyone that races knows what these heads are and what they cost. they're brand new plus a port and polish. i'm taking a major hit but the remaining work the car needs won't allow me to finish the build with these race ready heads.

thanks guys, hopefully someone building a big cube smallblock can snag this deal!

Please advise if these heads are still available, thank you.

Unlikely as the post is 3 years old, however the OP was on this site just a couple of days ago, so who knows???

sorry, I ended up sinking more money into them, got them to flow 300cfm and put them on my race car. no longer for sale. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back