New to the party!

-

Stay Tuned

Reaction score
My name is Chuck and I live in Northwest Arkansas. I recently purchased a 1967 Plymouth Barracuda (notch-back). It's had an engine swap to a 1985 Dodge 360 (as best I can tell). My first car back in the mid 1970s was a 1966 Plymouth Barracuda. I've spent the last couple of weeks swapping out the timing chain and sprockets and have found lots of valuable help on this sight! I was nearly done last night and realized that I had installed a new water pump that makes contact with the fan belt pulley. Toughest part of the job was getting the timing cover back on...yuk!

Glad to be here and I'm sure I'll be looking for pointers and pitching in from time to time
first pic.jpg

My name is Chuck and I live in Northwest Arkansas. I recently purchased a 1967 Plymouth Barracuda (notch-back). It's had an engine swap to a 1985 Dodge 360 (as best I can tell). My first car back in the mid 1970s was a 1966 Plymouth Barracuda. I've spent the last couple of weeks swapping out the timing chain and sprockets and have found lots of valuable help on this sight! I was nearly done last night and realized that I had installed a new water pump that makes contact with the fan belt pulley. Toughest part of the job was getting the timing cover back on...yuk!

Glad to be here and I'm sure I'll be looking for pointers and pitching in from time to timeView attachment 1716315137
Welcome from the Garden State Chuck!
IMG_4626.gif
IMG_4624.gif
IMG_4599.gif
IMG_4599.gif
IMG_4599.gif
IMG_4599.gif

Glad to be here and I'm sure I'll be looking for pointers and pitching in from time to timeView attachment 1716315137
Welcome neighbor! I am in Prairie Grove. If you have figured out the PM portion I will send you my contact info. I run a Firearms Training Center over here. Woo Hoo. I have a fully equipped shop and am fairly handy with all things metal. I have heli arc and plasma all on site. I will work for Bourbon or Scotch!

-
Back