new tool box

-

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
well my old craftsman roll always` drawers were allways falling out, even tho the top is still in pretty decent shape. I ran across a 14 drawer stainless steel, 41" wide x 58" tall combo in near perfect shape, even had near perfect drawer liners in it. gave $450 for it. took two days to switch and mark locations on the drawers. the last time I switched boxes it took about a year to get used to the new locations of the tools. (guess I`m slow !) does this sound like a decent price? haven`t seen any advertised that exact size. thots anyone?

well my old craftsman roll always` drawers were allways falling out, even tho the top is still in pretty decent shape. I ran across a 14 drawer stainless steel, 41" wide x 58" tall combo in near perfect shape, even had near perfect drawer liners in it. gave $450 for it. took two days to switch and mark locations on the drawers. the last time I switched boxes it took about a year to get used to the new locations of the tools. (guess I`m slow !) does this sound like a decent price? haven`t seen any advertised that exact size. thots anyone?
Sounds pretty darn good, especially for stainless. Been getting pretty close to pulling the trigger on a large combo unit from Menards, Masterforce. I can barely fit a drop of water in the drawers of my 30 year old Craftsman.

Sounds like the Costgo boxes,that were 799.99,occasionally 699.99 on sale.One hell ,of a tool box...Got pix?

-
Back