-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Philthethrill

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have new upper control arms with ball joints for sale.These are the stock style arms.They cam with a disc brake package but I used a new style adjustable arms instead.You can get both of them for $100.00.Come pick them up or I could ship them,but I have no idea of shipping cost.My name is Phil and you can reach me ( no address or phone numbers allowed in public forums) to ya

Ok, I see you must have not read the rules, I removed you address and phone number, now I will ask you to post pictures of said products, yes , it's all in the rules here.

Staff member memike.

I have new upper control arms with ball joints for sale.These are the stock style arms.They cam with a disc brake package but I used a new style adjustable arms instead.You can get both of them for $100.00.Come pick them up or I could ship them,but I have no idea of shipping cost.My name is Phil and you can reach me ( no address or phone numbers allowed in public forums) to ya
Yeah pictures...these the big ball joints ones?

What years and make are they for

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back