Newbie, hello!

-

gferren

Reaction score
I have a 1969 dodge dart custom sedan that I rescued from a metal recycle roundup. Will be checking out forabodies only while I work on the old girl. (It was going to be sold to recycle or for a demolition derby, sat in a garage for the past 10+ years. I have it running but lots to do!)

I have a 1969 dodge dart custom sedan that I rescued from a metal recycle roundup. Will be checking out forabodies only while I work on the old girl. (It was going to be sold to recycle or for a demolition derby, sat in a garage for the past 10+ years. I have it running but lots to do!)

Welcome aboard!

Great to hear of one spared the crusher. Good on ya ..

Post up some pictures! Doesn't matter the condition :thumbsup:

IMG_0962.jpeg

Welcome! North Dakota !! :thumbsup: I am pretty familiar with that there land, ya know.....

Welcome from WI. Post up some pics please!

Welcome from a former Fargoian! Enjoy the two weeks of summer it is spectacular! This group loves pictures, post some of your rescue! You cannot have found a better source of info and knowledge than FABO. And the heckling is all free!

-
Back