NHRA drag racing june 15

-

moe7404

moe7404
Reaction score
2 fuel classes. 16 cars each class on race day. is a total of 30 passes. at the end of racing ONLY 4 passes was both cars under full power at end of track. glad i didnt pay to see that. that is NOT racing that is 70 % fail rate. glad those tuners dont tune my truck.

Yeah...Top Fuel is really cool when both make full power passes...and disappointing when they don't. I like Pro Stock - seems like the whole field's ETs are usually within 0.02 sec, and they rarely blow up.

I hit the track fairly often as a spectator, and I enjoy the fuel classes, but I really look forward to the Pro-Stock and Pro Mod classes, and the alky classes.

I always loved the comp classes, too, but I've lost interest in bracket racing. Hitting the brakes in the lights just doesn't do it for me, any more. Handicapped starts are fine, but the idea of losing a race because you ran too fast has simply worn out in my opinion.

I'm at the point they could leave the fuelers home and increase the Pro-Stock field to 32 cars and allow more stock/Super Stock and Comp eliminator cars. Like Frankie I like the Alcohol Classes also. I quit Bracket Racing years ago when the Professional Bracket Racers started dominating everything but still like to attend them just because it is the best car show you can attend in my books.

-
Back