Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
may be needing a non vented gas cap for this 69 Valiant soon. getting ready to put some color on the body and don't know if I want to paint over this chrome one that someone put on it. so would like to know whats out there and go with a factory one . how much shipped to me at zip 41035. Thanks in advance, Bill

I have a few.Do you have a picture of the back side of the cap.I know they are different year to year.

Patience, It has only been a short while since you posted. I believe the pre 70's used the style without the double catch and post 70 used the dual catch style. I have one of the early styles on hand.

patience is not one of my virtues. When I am looking for a part, I like to find it, buy it and get it here so I have it when I need it. I plan on painting this car real soon. you have one, how much. 68383GTS, I will post a pic tomorrow. thanks

See if this picture helps in your search....

Attachments

• Gas Caps 71 A-Body 003.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 141
Jim, clear some space in your private messages. you are full. The cap I need is just like the one pictured above 67-71 that Demon posted. let me know, Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back