noob

-

70duster340-6

Reaction score
hey im new here as well a little bit about myself. ive been in to mopars since i was a little kid. (i no im only 16 now but i guess im not a kid anymore) lol i cant stand ricers or chevys because thats all u see. i have a 1970 duster, needs a little body work but its not to bad. it has a 340 but it was an original 6 cylinder car. it has an 8 3/4 with 3.91 sure grip and a 727 torqueflite. i also have an 80 dodge aspen its not too bad needs some floorboards but it sounds pretty good. it has a 318 original 4-speed car and has an 8 3/4 with 3.55s not to bad ( i just wish i had my dads challenger) well its nice to be here thanx for ur time

I love seeing a young guy so into the hobby already.. reminds me of myself at that age, although I was driving an... uhh.....66 Mustang.. lol. The car was literally as old as I was, I was born in March and it was assembled in June, and I wish I had it back even if it WAS a Ford. Welcome, and happy tire scorching!!

hey 70duster340-6 consider yourself miles ahead of the game. it is great you have the foresight to get into a hobby now while it is still somewhat accessible...welcome and post some pics. where are you at? you do not have your location filled in your signature.....

Welcome to the site. I'm glad to see you're into Mopars and not the rice burners that most young folks are into. I bought my Duster new when I was just a year older than you and still have it. I hope to have it back on the road this summer after several years of storage. Good luck with your project and keep us posted.

Welcome, nice to hear; bring back memories of my kid a few years back when he started at 15 and couldn't drive yet. :thumblef:

scan0001.jpg

-
Back