[FOR SALE] NOS Old Air Products A/C & Heater

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Contact seller
This is a older NOS Old Air Products universal under dash A/C and heater unit. It's a nice little unit. I originally got it for my rat rod truck, but I am never going to finish it, so here it is for sale. They don't make this particular model anymore, but this is the closest thing they do make.
This does not include anything but what's in the pictures. No hoses, no cables or anything else. This is JUST the unit itself. I have tested the blower and it works fine. It has defrost connections too, as you can see in the pictures. I called Old Air and they said they still sell everything to go along with this and make it work. This is a universal unit. When I had the heated box out of Vixen, my 64 Valiant, I just stuck this under the dash to see if there was room and it will fit. So I assume it would fit in the larger A bodies too. You can make it fit in anything, as it's universal. But if you cannot do some fab work and make this work for you, don't buy it. This is being sold as is and no refunds. It's not my responsibility to know what will work for "whatever" you might be putting this in. Take a look at the pictures. I'd like to get $400 shipped to the lower 48. You can see from the link what they cost for the whole kit. Some are well over 1K, so this can be a good deal for someone who can fab up the rest and make it work. You could have affordable heat and air. Located in middle Georgia.

DSCF2989.JPG
DSCF2988.JPG
DSCF2987.JPG
DSCF2986.JPG
DSCF2985.JPG
DSCF2984.JPG

-
Back