NOS side markers

-

Mr. Sinister

Devastation Manager
Reaction score
I know these are not B body but not sure if they are Dart or Barracuda
0BC17435-306F-4223-9CD8-51C66713864C.jpeg

I might be getting ready to learn something new here today! Is there a difference between A & B body 68 marker lights, plus differences between the body styles within each category? Something I've never even had to think about. My 68 Roadrunner may benefit from this...lol.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The ones that fit Chargers and Darts are slightly curved because the sit on a body line.

I think there were two types, one for a curved body line and one for a "flat" body line. "A" bodies use the "flat". Reproduction side markers are not correct for the fronts so NOS fronts would be nice. The factory also made a Marker "kit" which included the outer chrome bezel, lens and gasket. I don't remember the part number for that.

All of these are flat, the 4 to the upper right of the picture are complete, they have gaskets and retaining nuts. 3 on the left are red and the pigtailed are amber.

I think there were two types, one for a curved body line and one for a "flat" body line. "A" bodies use the "flat". Reproduction side markers are not correct for the fronts so NOS fronts would be nice. The factory also made a Marker "kit" which included the outer chrome bezel, lens and gasket. I don't remember the part number for that.

I have this one in my hand and it is clearly curved in the middle. Maybe the fronts were flat?

1724519866796.jpeg

Plymouth '68 models "A" and "B" body.
A good friend of mine reached out to me and informed me without hesitation and told me what they fit, I am glad they are now on their way to a good home.

-
Back