Nose Job

-

1973dusterkid

Watch This
Reaction score
Ok so I got around to doing the front clip swap dont mind the cheap grill and unalined panals.

Changes the looks alot.

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2163.jpg

IMG_2164.jpg

Its not really that hard had to fab only 2 brackets becuse the driver fender it off the 73 and the pass side is 71.So only 2 brackets is all it took.Getting hood alined it hardest part.

Its not really that hard had to fab only 2 brackets becuse the driver fender it off the 73 and the pass side is 71.So only 2 brackets is all it took.Getting hood alined it hardest part.

are you leaving the 73 tail lights? did you save the panel off the parts car?

are you leaving the 73 tail lights? did you save the panel off the parts car?

That panal had so much fiberglass in it I was suprised it was still togather.I am going to put a demon tail panal in it with the classic ind repo shark tooth grill.Its going to be a mut.

looks good (same thing I did to my '73 Scamp, with the parts that are back in my Duster).

btw, I like the idea of the Demon tail with the sharkstooth grille-put the demon's tail where it was originally meant to be:D

That panal had so much fiberglass in it I was suprised it was still togather.I am going to put a demon tail panal in it with the classic ind repo shark tooth grill.Its going to be a mut.

heealll ya , that will look sharp after its painted. mine will end up a mutt as well , but i dont care , most people think its a nova any way lol

-
Back