NOT a scammer just slowwwwww

-

72ScampTramp

Scamp Tramp
Reaction score
I wanted to report that I got the item I paid for from Avispa(Roger) It took time but I DID recieve it. Nice packaging as described. I bought this over a month ago and just got it today but I DID GET IT.

He sent me a tracking # late last night. I should have my shifter tomorrow. I apologize for making my frustrations public, it just appeared that the parts would not be forthcoming. Roger, please accept my sincerest apologies. P.M. will be sent your way.

how long did you 2 have to wait from the time he received the $ to win it hit your door step?

Personally, I think he would have scammed y'all if it hadn't been brought to the board... It doesn't take a month to ship a part, I've shipped thousands....

a month?

hmmmm......If I was real busy, it could take that long....difference is I'd tell ya up front.

the other case would be the removal of said part [say a body panel] might take time if ill equipped.

too much mud slinging between buyer/seller lately.

I say those buyers and sellers with more than 3 complaints [complaints reviewed and found to be actual fraud or wrongful defamation] be bar'd from doing business on here.

............I havent sold any parts in almost a year as i really dont have the time 2 do all the packaging and time 2 get 2 the post office......as u all may remember when i moved off the acerage into town and had 2 put everything into storage..........so i know all too well how long it may take to ship a part out....also the proper packaging...i had some members here as well on other boards pissed off at me.........but i did communicate with them........lost alot of deals 4 not being able 2 ship rite away.............kim.........

-
Back