66 barracuda...going for a different look

-
photo12.jpg

Saw something on Fast and Loud I'm considering for my Black 66. West sanding the bumpers and clearing them to give them the Brushed Chrome look. They did it to the bumpers on a black Lincoln that they customized and slammed.

I like the look, it's real close to the look I'm going for my Duster, So I'll be watching for ideas...

Diabolical is the word that comes to mind when I look at these most recent pictures.

What kinda headlamps are those?

I got them awhile ago I will check and see if I have the paperwork on them. They are black housing projector headlights, just not sure who makes em.

Which headlights did you end up getting? I can see they are projectors...are they the stock 7"? I plan on going to projectors with clear lenses as well on my 66...please let me know! Thanks in advance!

new headlights..

That thing is looking good! I love the murdered out look. Do the cops give you any hassle with that window tint? The ones around here are absolutely horrible about it.

Nice look. Are you planning to drop the suspension to match the rendering? Would look even more sinister.

-
Back