Oh, here we go

-

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Insurance companies on a money bing again. Just got another rate increase notice on my 2007 Dodge Ram CTD. Second one in 18 months. It’s only going to get worse. Oh, and I see progressive is sponsoring Monday Night football.

Insurance companies on a money bing again. Just got another rate increase notice on my 2007 Dodge Ram CTD. Second one in 18 months. It’s only going to get worse. Oh, and I see progressive is sponsoring Monday Night football.
The increases are across the board. The insurance companies have paid out huge amounts of money due to the hail storm's, flooding. You think that’s bad, you may want to check out your home owners insurance as some insurance companies will not cover a roof that’s over 10 years old and some are reducing what they pay on roofs that are 15 years old. Another thing to is some will only pay for the part of the roof that has damage. My situation, I have to get a new roof in the next couple of years as insurance companies are no longer going to insure a roof that's over 20 years old. I got this information not only from my own insurance company but another one that I was checking on for a better deal. The average cost of a roof here in Missouri is $15,000.

Insurance agent of mine saved me $100 by shopping around for me. He sells for multiple companies, so he makes a point to rerun everyone's policies at renewal time. Saves everyone money, plus he probably gets a commission for every new policy he sells. Win win for everyone.

Insurance agent of mine saved me $100 by shopping around for me. He sells for multiple companies, so he makes a point to rerun everyone's policies at renewal time. Saves everyone money, plus he probably gets a commission for every new policy he sells. Win win for everyone.
My insurance agent did the same thing, plus I checked out other companies and the best I could do was $94 a year so I stayed where I'm at.

-
Back