oh yea.....that was good!!!

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
couldn't finish the whole thing or all the fries but early morning leftovers are not a bad thing :laughing: ...... as the title says ....yea it was good. :laughing::laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• CIMG2799.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 251
  • CIMG2801.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 264
  • CIMG2800.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 253
I thought, you holeshot ,some one at the drag strip.Damn!( lol).

Am I wrong or is that at the actual restaurant? It doesn't look like a home table and chairs.

How come the lettuce/tomato isn't all limp and yucky? Heck yeah, I'd eat that!.....

Am I wrong or is that at the actual restaurant? It doesn't look like a home table and chairs.

How come the lettuce/tomato isn't all limp and yucky? Heck yeah, I'd eat that!.....

a local bowling alley

Learned to dip my fries in mayo when I was stationed in Germany.People look at me weird now when they ask if I want ketchup for my fries and I say ...no but I'll take some mayo.

a local bowling alley

So were you bowling too, or did you just stop in for the food?

Also, I get weird looks sometimes because I like to mix ketchup and mayo together and dip my fries in that. I haven't done it in awhile, but this makes me want to do it again soon. Hmmm.....

I see living in the USA has pulled you to the dark side. What's next cruzin in a chevy oh the horror of it all. LOL

I see living in the USA has pulled you to the dark side.

When she's cracked 100 lbs. we can start thinking about worrying.....

I'm feelin' "Facebook".....lol-------->

attachment.php

Do mom and dad know your eating that?? LOL

my real mom and dad .....no way.... they don't know Shhhhhhhh lol

my adoptive parents think its funny that i like hamburgers now ....they never forced me to or not to but let me discover new foods on my own, when i told them i was interested in hamburgers they told me about the bowling alley.

So were you bowling too, or did you just stop in for the food?

no i don't bowl ...I did it one time but im not very good ......those shoes they have you wear are horrible and the ball is sooo heavy ....im not sure how anyone does it. :laughing:

just stopped in for food with two friends

-
Back