Ok guys I tried making some meatballs

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I shared this the other day but I didn’t like that recipe so I used another one. I googled frozen meatballs and Walmart brand was in the middle but being that I was there that’s what I went with. It turned out good but man this would be excellent with my homemade meatballs. Maybe next time but boy that’s some work. I can’t wait to try this tomorrow because it’s one of those meals that gets better. Here’s their picture and recipe

IMG_4002.jpeg

IMG_3992.jpeg

Before and after cooking. More cheese is added when you mix it, uncovered it, and cook it for 10
More minutes.

IMG_4003.jpeg

IMG_4010.jpeg

10-pound meatloaf. Beef-bison-pork-turkey; mushrooms, shallots, mozzarella curds, homegrown thyme, eggs, thyme, oregano, etc. Double-smoked bacon on top. With macaroni and extremely green cheese—pesto gouda, + havarti + boursin. Best mac-cheese I've ever made. Good thing, bcuz there is (pending:was) a lot.

IMG_3537.jpg

IMG_3538.jpg

IMG_3542.jpg

No, do not give John anymore ideas. I'm out of "EYE BLEACH" and both my "UNSEE and DELETE" buttons are broken! LMAO

I kinda need a new pair of head porting shoes so hopefully by Tuesday I can spend a few hours at Walmart and get a few closeups for you guys. I know if I hang out at the bakery, candy, and shoe department long enough I can fill your deepest desires. Lol

I kinda need a new pair of head porting shoes so hopefully by Tuesday I can spend a few hours at Walmart and get a few closeups for you guys. I know if I hang out at the bakery, candy, and shoe department long enough I can fill your deepest desires. Lol
And maybe u will find a better half there. C’mon now they have to be taking notice of u by now with all the time u spend there!

And maybe u will find a better half there. C’mon now they have to be taking notice of u by now with all the time u spend there!

I’m a window shopper now. My luck I would pick another one with no money and I would have to go get a 40 hour a week job. One of my pleasures in life is my Ex is still working for a living. Lol

I take it that in Pa. the ex is not entitled to 50% of everything as is here in Ohio ! And I was born in Pa. just outside of Pittsburgh.

I take it that in Pa. the ex is not entitled to 50% of everything as is here in Ohio ! And I was born in Pa. just outside of Pittsburgh.

I think they get 52%. I bought my pension out, my 401K, and my house that I put 17,000.00 down on a year before I got married. She made out pretty good for 13 years.

-
Back