Old Guy from Kansas

-

LeoG

Reaction score
New to site and looking forward to sharing my Mopar knowledge and receiving assistance from other Mopar guys. I have had Mopars my whole life and now as I am pushing 80 I have begun working on possibly my last car project. This is my first A body other than a 1963 Valiant I had back in college. I came across a complete original 1973 Gold Duster several years ago and latched onto it. It was an original slant 6 car but has since been converted to a 318 3 speed manual on the floor. I have finished most of the mechanicals such as Borgeson power steering conversion, new T-bars, shocks, bushings, etc. Has front disc brakes and drum rear. The body work is next and has the usual rust rot on rear quarters and a few dings and dents but I have already collected new AMD quarters and all needed doors and hood. What brought me to this forum was a thread I found on snake skin vinyl tops on Gold Dusters and problems finding material. After some searching I came acress SMS Auto Fabrics in Canby, OR that carries snake skin material for $149/yd if anyone is interested. I enjoy searching and collecting hard to find parts for my projects. Hope to add more updates later.

20220806_115036.jpg

20220826_085251.jpg

20220826_085402.jpg

20220826_085324.jpg

-
Back