Old New kid on the block

-

Dead End Kid

Reaction score
Have always been a Mopar nut. Used to race a backet '63 Fury in So. Ca. We used to paint names on the side of the car...hence "DEAD END KID". Sold the car to an older gentleman that said he was going to put hand controls in it and race it up in the N.W. Washington area...Never saw it again
#######################################
Fast forward 2006. Have a '67 Barracuda that right now is just a "Beer-and-Peanuts" crusier. ie:318, old Weiand manifold, Hookers and a Summit grind cam. Future will be a stroked small block, and that's where you all come in. I will be relying on all of you to help spend what little money I can scrounge.

Look forward to using all of the knowledge on this great site.
Mac

Welcome Dead End Kid. I just came on board myself. I too will be jumping on the small block stroker train and hope to pick up some do's and don'ts myself since I've always run with 340 ci. Look forward to talking with you in the future.

Welcome new guys. The strokers are great. Huge torque. All you need to do is clearance the block for the rotating assembly. Your machinest can do it easy. Bore and hone only if needed with a torque plate or don't bother doing it at all.
Click this; http://store.yahoo.com/chucker54/smblstroas.html

Welcome back Dead end Kid, almost sounds like a smoker that quite then started, then quite agian??? It's Sat, need another drink. Have a good time here, We do.....I think.... :drinkers: :thumblef:

69signetv8 & Longgone, He he he, your funny.

Welcome. Sounds like a nice car you have there. show us a pic when you can. You can host them at www.photobucket.com and them paste them here. Was wondering about your handle there. Almost thought you were a Chevy guy.... Anyway I hope you enjoy it here. Allot of good people on here.

69signetv8 said:
Welcome back Dead end Kid, almost sounds like a smoker that quite then started, then quite agian??? It's Sat, need another drink. Have a good time here, We do.....I think.... :drinkers: :thumblef:
Yep good people here!
and the best of the best is here I have checked :drinkers:
If you wan't to shave your time off your car at the track you are ate the fabo site.Here's to you all :drinkers:

:drinkers: Welcome back..to.. welcome err.. hi nice to meet you and enjoy your stay. :drinkers:

-
Back