Status
Not open for further replies.

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of old Edelbrock aluminum valve covers for a small block that I'm not going to need, so I'm offering them to you guys first. I only have one in the picture, the other one is in storage but its just as nice. No cracks or damage. They look like M/T valve covers but have the Edelbrock logo on them. I've never seen another set like these. I'm asking $100 plus shipping, shoot me a pm! They are located in Lisbon, OH.

Picture010.jpg

I thought so too, thats why I picked them up, but I ended up going with the sleeper look and stock valve covers. I know I would use these someday, but my kiddo wants a small laptop, and I'm broke lol.

Still got the valve covers. I would take a trade, though. My build direction has changed, and I'm looking for a set of finned MP valve covers. Black, polished, or as-cast. Prefer as-cast, as most of my engine will be natural finish aluminum. But, if you have some black ones or polished ones that maybe aren't so shiny anymore, I can always blast them at work. Let me know what you got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back