-
Status
Not open for further replies.

racerbob

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
this set of ALuminum slotted wheels came on my 73 dart sport when I got it 15 years ago. wheels are used but are in good condition (they are straight and have no curb rash) , but will need to be cleaned and polished, they are old small bolt pattern (5 X 4" bolt circle) wheels that have a cast aluminum center with a steel outer rim. They are all 14" diameter , 2 are 14 X 6 and 2 are 14 X 7, two plastic center caps are included (these are the type of caps secures with 5 small screws) , no lug nuts or washers , local pickup is encouraged, these wheels are heavy so shipping will cost a lot!

Price $125

Bob

opps forgot to add the pictures! too many dogfishhead beers !

LMFAO!!,

bOB

Attachments

• DSC_0708.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 362
Here is a picture showing all four wheels. in respose to some PM's I measured them with the following results:

14 X 7" (width between the rim bead seats) rim is actually 7.75" wide overall. Has 3.75" backspacing , out side of wheel is 3.5 " deep from outer edge to surface caps mount on to. These rims are two upper in the picture.

14 X 6" (actually 6.75" wide overall). Has 2.75" backspacing. outer side of wheel is 3.5" deep, rim has 2.75" backspacing, These rims are the two lower in the picture.

These rims are reverse wheels and have labels inside stating "do not mount tires from front". an addition center cap is also included.

Bob

Attachments

• DSC_0717.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 275
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back