Old Yeller vs Drag Truck "2021"

Who wins this ?

• Mopar Sam & Old Yeller

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • 318willrun & Drag Truck

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • I don't care who wins, I wouldn't want to miss it!

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Get outta here, never going to happen.......

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Can we look to 2021 ??? I think most of us are ready to get 2020 behind us.... :rolleyes:
Mopar Sam and 318willrun are here to help with your 2020 blues! Between our two trucks, we'll haul them all away! :D
We have agreed over the internet to unofficially announce two trucks that are far on the back burners to travel a distance to a disclosed place and race them
:thumbsup:
83778552_10222100671408095_6235449549150748672_n-3-jpg-jpg.jpg
VS.
img_1085-1-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Mopar Sam has his own machine shop.
318wr has a clutch tamer for his leg to control his automatics.
Could go either way.
LOL... upgraded to coil over-tamer! Does that tip the cup in my favor??
:lol:

The only way 318 would have a rat's poop chance in hell is if he stuffed that big block in there and that's still a big if...
You pickle twizzlers know the Sam does his own machine work and is not afraid of a 4-inch crank in a small block... Not afraid to have some deeply ported heads on his motor...
If you think 318 is going to tune his way out of a real horsepower race I need to get ahold of where you guys are getting your stuff....
Toke.gif
Toke.gif

willrun for the win. :thumbsup:
I think old yeller is going to have a hard time going straight. lol :lol:
willrun better be at least 2 lanes over. LOL

Old Yeller is gonna put the smack down on your *** buddy. Hate to tell you.

The only way 318 would have a rat's poop chance in hell is if he stuffed that big block in there and that's still a big if...
You pickle twizzlers know the Sam does his own machine work and is not afraid of a 4-inch crank in a small block... Not afraid to have some deeply ported heads on his motor...
If you think 318 is going to tune his way out of a real horsepower race I need to get ahold of where you guys are getting your stuff....View attachment 1715608513 View attachment 1715608513...

When you find out where they're gettin it, send me a sack.

I know I asked you this before and we might as well beat the Christmas rush and start derailing now LOL how far are you from Jacksonville?..

Meh.....bout 270 miles.

Man this is gonna be a great one. I like them both and I know both of you can build one heck of a engine so.....

Man this is gonna be a great one. I like them both and I know both of you can build one heck of a engine so.....
What the heck do you think the team with the best looking uniforms is going to win?... LOL..
Think about it.. zero machine work low compression used factory motor vs. basically the opposite of that...

318 looks like it was washed and waxed 15 years ago so he's gonna be slip streamin':), however Old Yeller has only one wiper so he may be lighter:rolleyes:. I think it all comes down to the driver, tires and balls:D:D.

With free pizza, even the loser wins. 318WR knows how to get me there. I like pizza....

Are we going to run them like we drive them, or can I swap in my 4.88s in jabs driveway?

Are we going to run them like we drive them, or can I swap in my 4.88s in jabs driveway?
Sounds like he insist on a Backcountry street race so in my opinion anything goes....
Don't give him a chance to pull out his (slanted to him) penalty box BS......

willrun for the win. :thumbsup:
I think old yeller is going to have a hard time going straight. lol :lol:
willrun better be at least 2 lanes over. LOL
The only thing old yeller is going to have to have a hard time with is listening to all the excuses I'm sorry I mean reasons 318 lost..:D..

The only thing old yeller is going to have to have a hard time with is listening to all the excuses I'm sorry I mean reasons 318 lost..:D..

Well, he is way ahead right now. His runs, and I still have to build a motor....

I think traction will play a huge part.

-
Back