OMG ....my dream car

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
on ebay right now (not mine) if I had 10-15 I would be all over this and its even in my state.

Factory "N" code 383 car which was the largest available in a wagon and it even has the 150 MPH speedometer .....OMG that is like a true integral anomaly to occur only once in a lifetime for a lucky few. :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261821816094?rmvSB=true

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 789
  • 3.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 792
  • 5.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 802
That is very cool. We had one when I was a kid. I remember many road trips as a kid sitting in the third seat staring out the back window. Does it have the third seat? Only cooler option would be a four gear.

judging by the trim on the side it used to be a woody?

That's your dream car?? Better lay off the tater tots before bed maybe???

Just teasin, that's a cool old wagon!!!

Good friend has a wagon...72 Satellite. Factory 400/4-speed. A/C. Texas car with no rust.

Anyone else wanna kick him?

Man, I LOVE that!

I learned to drive in the snow in my mom's '71 Coronet wagon. Ugly brown, with a 318. My dad took me out to a big empty parking lot and showed me how to control the monster in the slippery stuff. Spent the last 15 minutes of that day doing donuts in 6 inches of powder. Loads of fun. Learned to parallel park in that sucker, too.

Gotta love those old wagons. They are cool as hell.

Funny
, I was just looking through a Hemmings Muscle Machines and saw this awesome wagon 71 Torino Squire with a 429 Cobra Jet. Wagons are cool!
216681-1000-0.jpg

Wait, did you just post up "OMG?"

Personally, I wouldn't mind having an "H" code Sport Satellite wagon to go with my sedan.

so cool. i like the older wagons. i had a 66 pontiac wagon i put a 421 tri-power in and some other goodies. there is a mopar wagon on cl near me i'm thinking of buying.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 633
  • 027.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 625
  • 054.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 647
I saw a 65 Fury ( C body) wagon other day. 225 slant col, original survivor, sitting outside. also he had a 57-58? finned 2 door wagon! and bout 2 doz sweptlines and sweptsides! his keeper was a 68 charger rt 4 speed car.

so far back in the sticks they had to pump in sunshine!???

I owned a 1972 Plymouth Fury III Wagon up until 1986. Came from the factory with 400/727/8-3/4 Sure grip.

Best 2 wheel drive snow car I ever owned,and it could pull a house, and carry 4x8 sheet rock and plywood with the tailgate closed. ;)

The car was loaded, even had auto headlights. That was big doin' in 1972.

Good friend has a wagon...72 Satellite. Factory 400/4-speed. A/C. Texas car with no rust.

Anyone else wanna kick him?

Kick who?? Wagons are cool, and I know Rani likes tater tots, just puttin the two together!!! Geof

Does this mean that you will be starting your repair business soon? You did change your sign in name after all. Go get 'em Rani!

Does this mean that you will be starting your repair business soon? You did change your sign in name after all. Go get 'em Rani!

I have actually been operating as a repair operation but now I am thinking of getting more serious about it. So far my market has been people at my university, particularly women.

My parents have been reluctant to give me the green light to start advertising in the city and getting a non-student, general population clientele.

I need to get more organized business wise and probably get a male assistant before dealing with people I don't know.

I have a 68 coronet wagon but it started life as an F-code 318 car so not much excitement there.

After 71 they started making the 4 doors and wagons with a different front end than the 2 doors and I think that was the way to go.

Only problem is that I think most salvage yards did not save the 4 door and wagon stuff like they saved the perceived more desirable 2 door stuff, as a result wagon parts are getting really hard to find.

on ebay right now (not mine) if I had 10-15 I would be all over this and its even in my state.

Factory "N" code 383 car which was the largest available in a wagon and it even has the 150 MPH speedometer .....OMG that is like a true integral anomaly to occur only once in a lifetime for a lucky few. :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261821816094?rmvSB=true

That would look good while towing my 16ft StarCraft:)

-
Back