One hour to go.

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
In about an hour I will be done work for a couple of weeks. I have had enough of this white crap this year and I'm headed for Florida.

Jack

Been down here for about 2 weeks. The weather has been absolutely perfect. Hope you have the same. I head home Saturday. :hmph:

Are you driving? If you drive through Georgia on I-75 I'm just outside of Macon. Would love to have a cup of coffee with you.

Are you driving? If you drive through Georgia on I-75 I'm just outside of Macon. Would love to have a cup of coffee with you.

Naw, it's the wifes Christmas present from me and she wanted to fly so the closest we will get is 35000 feet above you. Thanks for the invite though. I will be meeting a couple of our Florida members once we are there.

Jack

A well deserved trip away from the snow and spend some good time away from the snow blower.:thumrigh:
I will be thinking of all the sun and beers you will be enjoying Jack, Remember to give you better half a day in the sand with umbrella drinks. :color:
Congratulations, enjoy a few for some of us here Jack :thumrigh:

Wow, one of my best friends (now in Lake Tahoe) is leaving for Florida for 2 weeks tomorrow too. Have a great time and be safe Jack! If you see a bald ski bum named Mike, tell him I said hi. :-D

Take a laptop so you can check FABO while you're away. lol We'll miss ya!

No driving to work today Jack?
I seen your post this morning and thought you was in Florida already
Here is the forecast for Orlando, FL area for you :glasses2:
Today Feb 25
Mostly Sunny

85°
61°

10%
85°F

Sat
Feb 26
Mostly Sunny

83°
60°

20%
83°F

Sun
Feb 27
Partly Cloudy

86°
64°

10%
86°F

Mon
Feb 28
Mostly Sunny

87°
65°

10%
87°F

Tue
Mar 1
Scattered T-Storms, these never last long Jack :thumrigh:

75°
59°

40%
Wed
Mar 2

Partly Cloudy

75°
59°

10%
75°F

Thu
Mar 3
Partly Cloudy

77°
60°

10%
77°F
Fri
Mar 4
Partly Cloudy

78°
59°

20%
78°F
Sat
Mar 5
Scattered T-Storms.
78°
57°

30%
78°F

Enjoy :thumrigh:

Naw, I'm not leaving until Sunday morning Mike. Right now I'm sitting here watching the latest snowstorm start. We are supposed to get another 14" of the crap today and tonight.

Jack

-
Back