OOpppppssssss

-

Dizzydean

Reaction score
Well another change of mind,Now im looking for another slant six or a head to build. Decided to keep the dart as it is and just build another 6. I will be working in the seattle to vancouver area the next month so if anyone from there has something I can use please feel free to call me. I wont be at a comp for a while so here is my cell-509-392-1113,dean. Thanks for any help you can give me. Have fun all.

i have a head that im sure would work for you it would need rebuilt but i am 3 hours south of vancouver in sutherlin, OR if that will help you let me know Thanks Justin

Well another change of mind,Now im looking for another slant six or a head to build. Decided to keep the dart as it is and just build another 6. I will be working in the seattle to vancouver area the next month so if anyone from there has something I can use please feel free to call me. I wont be at a comp for a while so here is my cell-509-392-1113,dean. Thanks for any help you can give me. Have fun all.

What are you looking for exactly? I have a head that you can have. let me know, I'm in the Seattle area. The head is in my dads garage, in Everett.

-j

Dean, I live in the Moses Lake area and have 5 slant sixes (2 '64s, 1 '71, 1 '70, 1 '73). They are not going anywhere any time soon so when you get back to eastern Washington you can come get one then.

Chuck

...I wont be at a comp for a while so here is my cell-509-392-1113,dean.

You guys probably should give him a call, he might not be seeing your posts.
icon12.gif

Thanks for all the offers. I just got back in today. jjr thats to funny cause my last name is Sutherland. 340 I will take you up on your offer. We are still in the west side so when we get up this way I will deffinatly give you an email. I would have gotten back sooner but i am away from electronics & working a sucky shift-6p til 4a. Again thanks for the replies.

JEH if I would have gotten this sooner I woul have went up there,we made it as far as mukiltio then started back south. Were now in Auburn going south.

-
Back