Open for business?

-

67 gt

A Wog boy who loves his Mopars !
Reaction score
Anyone know if A&A transmissions is open for business or closed over Christmas as I placed an order on the 21st of dec and haven’t heard anything at all. Checked on their site to see if anything was shipped as I requested a shipping Quote to Australia before proceeding. Paid by visa but nothing has come out. Sent an email today to enquire if they have received it as I did get a receipt on parts ordered after placing the order. Cheers Walter

Anyone know if A&A transmissions is open for business or closed over Christmas as I placed an order on the 21st of dec and haven’t heard anything at all. Checked on their site to see if anything was shipped as I requested a shipping Quote to Australia before proceeding. Paid by visa but nothing has come out. Sent an email today to enquire if they have received it as I did get a receipt on parts ordered after placing the order. Cheers Walter
They aren't very far from me, like maybe 20 minutes. As of 2PM this afternoon, they are open and will be until 5:30 pm EST.

Haven’t heard anything as yet hopefully tomorrow.

Contact Us

Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM EDT.

Technical Advice: Available by calling (317) 831-5610 Monday - Thursday, between the hours of 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDT, faxing (317) 831-9710, emailing us at info@aandatrans.com or writing to A&A Transmission, 5061 E N County Line Road, Camby, IN 46113.

A&A Transmissions
5061 E N County Line Road
Camby, IN 46113

(317) 831-3066

Lefty I’ve sent another email yesterday I will give them a few days to respond otherwise I will cancel that order and order else where. Thanks

Lefty I’ve sent another email yesterday I will give them a few days to respond otherwise I will cancel that order and order else where. Thanks

Have you tried calling them? They've always answer when I've called.

I’m in Australia mopowers I will need to see the time difference. Cheers

I talked to them for about 15 minutes yesterday about 4 speeds.
They told me they were 2 months behind with their automatic transmission work.
I would not think that would affect online sales, but who knows?

Last edited:
I’m in Australia mopowers I will need to see the time difference. Cheers

Sorry about that. I realized you are is Australia after I posted. Yeah, email is obviously easiest for you, but you may still try to give them a call though. Stay safe man - those fires look crazy!

Rob emailed me this morning all is back on track with a few more items added to the list . Thank you all . Mopowers yes these fires have been pretty bad 20 people so far have lost their lives , native animals as well as live stock has been in the 10s of thousands . Thousands of Hectares of land has been wiped out .

-
Back