ordering from Chris....

-

green67cuda

Reaction score
I assume I need to email for an order???

need that 40 tooth speedo gear and the tf-2 kit...........yesterday

I talked to him on the phone to actually do the ordering. Then after that we did things by PM here. Very fast service and a good guy to talk to. I won't know if I'm fully satisfied until I put my tranny together, but, BIG BUT, it will be my first time in one of these things so most problems will probably be mine.

Jack

Hi green67,

Call me anytime this weekend on my cell: 720-939-4896

Or call the shop on Monday: 303-660-0522

:salut:

Duster346 said:
Hi green67,

I am ready to do my ordering too! Should I call your cell also or will you be in the shop tomorrow (friday)?

Mopardude said:
Duster346 said:
Hi green67,

I am ready to do my ordering too! Should I call your cell also or will you be in the shop tomorrow (friday)?

Hi Tim,

You can call me on my cell today (friday) through Sunday. If I don't pickup leave your number and I'll call you back. I was supposed to be in Vegas this weekend, but we got bumped off two flights, so I'll still be around.

I'll be back in the shop Monday... or PM me your #, and I'll call you.

Recently (yesterday) I was posting many Qs on a different mopar chat trying to get educated about 904 valve bodies, forward and reverse patterns, and the like. I was referred to andrewsracing trans. Their response was great! Very prompt and detailed info. I will be ordering soon. Tim

-
Back