Original Floor Mats, 69 Cuda

-

VOETOM

Reaction score
Good day, does anyone happen to have an original set of floor mats from a 69 Fastback 4 speed Cuda or Barracuda? I would like a pattern traced from them so I can get a carpeted version made for my car. I''ll pay any postage cost, email if you can hep. [email protected]
Thank you,
Tom

Adam, I think my original sales brochure and ordering manual shows them but I have never seen them! Thanks for answering so quickly.

Getting closer on my 69 thanks to some great help from others on this site and other sites.
Tom

Heel Pad.jpg

Adam, I think my original sales brochure and ordering manual shows them but I have never seen them! Thanks for answering so quickly.

Getting closer on my 69 thanks to some great help from others on this site and other sites.
Tom

There was a thread about factory floormats on Moparts Resto section a while back. Try the search function. The Mopar repro through Legendary are good. I think they say Mopar instead of Chrysler Corp or vice versa.

From what Steve Juliano showed us at a tour of his place, there were factory installed mats and then over the counter mats.

He whipped about boxed of NOS mats to show us. The over the counter's were cut to fit. So you could find a C-body mat and cut it down to fit your Barracuda.

Ok Tom I found the thread...

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=3928702&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1

The picture below is the over the counter Chrysler Parts mats. There is a better picture of them on that thread. They are not the C92 factory mats.

This is Troy@Westoaks Mopar Performance's car that he fully restored in his garage.
a9_16_07TroyTA05.JPG

Steven Juliano writes on Wed Nov 07 2007 11:51 PM:
hi guys....i dont have the time tonight to answer this fully. quikie mats 101 lesson: first of all what goodmark sells today is a repro of the 1972 and up mat NOT the pre 72 to 67 mat. most dealers sold the chrysler parts acc mat for new cars since there was a better mark up. they came in brown, tan, red, green, blue, clear, and red. the assemly line mats that came in the trunk in a clear bag had the part number on the back and were much thinner that the accessory mats. i have nos versions of every mat ever made. the coolest mats ever offerd by chrysler were patternique flower or geometric pattern mats. then came red, bluegreen, browngold. on the back they are stamped rubbermaid. somewhere on my website theres pictures of them. maybe on the floor of the 70 rts rrunner, 69 modtop, ot rts duster. wish i could elaborate but i have to run....i hope this is of some help.

-
Back