Not open for further replies.

SpeedThrills

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Four (4) of them. Came off my 74 Dart Sport. All four are the same. They have dry rotted tires on them.
I don't know how wide they are, but I'm all but positive they are original to the Dart.
No shipping. They all look just like the one in the photo. I know they're not popular, but they match, and I'd hate to scrap them.
I'm near Cape May, NJ. Nice time to visit the shore!
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!

IMG_0838 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Four (4) of them. Came off my 74 Dart Sport. All four are the same. They have dry rotted tires on them.
I don't know how wide they are, but I'm all but positive they are original to the Dart.
No shipping. They all look just like the one in the photo. I know they're not popular, but they match, and I'd hate to scrap them.
I'm near Cape May, NJ. Nice time to visit the shore!
EDIT: Sorry, no shipping.

View attachment 1715556512

they are 14x4.5”

I now have Bigboy 68 on ignore. His reputation precedes him and I won't give them to him because he'd probably screw someone flipping them.
"Reputations are easy to get and hard to get rid of."
Still available.

Sounds great I have never dealt with you and I guess you didn’t check out all my positive feedback I need these for my convertible so I can install new tires and roll it around the garage but that’s OK others will come along

I’d be happy to have them let me see if I can get my buddy to grab them when he’s at his summer house.

Well, not SOLD, but I met a nice FABO member, who got here first. Glad to see them get put to good use. Nice meeting you, Bill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back