[PA} Mostly 73-76 Duster/Dart Sport body parts ; some parts may fit other years

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated list as of today:

1) pass. side fender (brown) no rust and straight $50

2) pass side door(black) off 1974 Duster $30 (no rust but has a couple of small dents)

3) v8 K-frame w/ P/S box and drag link $175

4) v8 torsion bars $30

5) Front windshield /rear glass $40ea

6) lower patch panel for pass side front fender (cut off an original fender

7) Duster grill w/ headlight bezels. In good very good shape (has a couple of small cracks (not really noticeable) $50

8) front bumper filler (metal) that goes in between grill and bumper $20

9) 1/4 panel glass $40pr.

10) stainless trim ( vinyl top, front rear glass) Some have black overspray from when car is painted but will easily come off $30 for everything

2) v8 K-frame w/ P/S box and drag link $175

3) v8 torsion bars $30

4) Front windshield /rear glass $40ea

5) lower patch panel for pass side front fender (cut off an original fender

6) Duster grill w/ headlight bezels. In good very good shape (has a couple of small cracks (not really noticeable) $50

7}front bumper filler (metal) that goes in between grill and bumper $20

8) 1/4 panel glass $40pr.

9) stainless trim ( vinyl top, front rear glass) Some have black overspray from when car is painted but will easily come off $30 for everything

2) v8 K-frame w/ P/S box and drag link $175

3) v8 torsion bars $30

4) Front windshield /rear glass $40ea

5) lower patch panel for pass side front fender (cut off an original fender

6) Duster grill w/ headlight bezels. In good very good shape (has a couple of small cracks (not really noticeable) $50

7}front bumper filler (metal) that goes in between grill and bumper $20

8) 1/4 panel glass $40pr.

9) stainless trim ( vinyl top, front rear glass) Some have black overspray from when car is painted but will easily come off $30 for everything

PM me a pic of the front bumper filler, thanks.

1) pass. side fender (brown) no rust and straight $40

2) v8 K-frame w/ P/S box and drag link $125

3) Front windshield /rear glass $40ea

4) lower patch panel for pass side front fender (cut off an original fender) $20

5) Duster grill w/ headlight bezels. In good very good shape (has a couple of small cracks (not really noticeable) $50

:cool: 1/4 panel glass $40pr.

Hello, do you still have the hood scoop? if so, is it from a Duster or Dart Sport? my understanding is the ones from the Dusters have a flat base and the one's from the Dart Sports have a bit of a "V" for the groove in the hood??? Also, looking for the vinyl roof trim for a canopy or 1/2 vinyl roof... not the full one.

Pic's of scoop

Tnx,

Bryan

Hi do you still have the fender ? I live in lancaster and could possibly come tomorrow to pick it up. Thanks

Do you still have front and rear windows and trim for both? I would be happy to pay shipping on all?

I have no way to ship the glass without it breaking I wouldn't even know where to begin on how to make that safe for shipping. it's a shame because I have 2 sets of windshields and rear glass for these cars

I really need a set to. I lost mine in hurricane Katrina and I'm not putting new AMD glass in a race car. I wonder if anyone here could chime in and shed some light on shipping? And do you still have the trim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back