Parking Light Lenses

-

Ibach73dart

Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know where I can get these parking lights lenses in Amber/Orange for my 73 dart?

Thanks

Attachments

• P8070020.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 132
they dont come in amber orange for your year dart just clear, you would have to paint them No one is repoping these right now I had some sent out to B e and A parts to have them start remaking them and I have yet to hear anything from him about them

P.s the only A body that had ambers is your late duster and dart 1976 thanks slant

Attachments

• 1976-plymouth-duster-4 (Copy).jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 154
Good to know, thanks..now i dont' have to keep looking anymore. Going to find the Amber paint now..lol Thanks again!

'76 Dart and '76 Valiant/Duster had amber parking lamp lenses. Prior to that, the '63-'64 and '65 Dart had amber, the '63 and '64-'65 Valiant had amber, and all other U.S. A-bodies had clear.

I have a pair of repro '73 Dart park lamp lenses on the shelf, but won't be able to get to them for a little over a month. They are clear with silver paint.

I have a pair of repro '73 Dart park lamp lenses on the shelf said:
okay let me know how much you want for it cause i might need a new set if the amber paint doesn't turn out good..lol

-
Back