Part Identification help needed

-

FrankensteinStudy

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Ryan and I have a 55 Studebaker Champion that was my dads and was working to redo and I got after he passed. I am limited on information for undercarriage and new to the rebuild game. It has a cammed 340 with 727 Trans 8" Maverick Rear(74-76). Running on 74-80 Plymouth Volaire K Member front end. Im working on the front steering. When removing pitman arm, I cant find the proper one. I was told off a Volare, but order 1 and spline opening is too small. The one on gear box measure at 30mm, I have ordered 2 from Summit both spline holes too small (DPC-PA811050PR, POF-103-10030) I have these Pics of gear box and pitman arm. Anyone know what these are actually for?

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you need a large sector pitman and you ordered the small sector pitman because Summit said it would fit.

When it comes to F and M body parts, almost every website is wrong about fitment.

This $7 Chinese part cross references with the Moog part number above. If you're gonna play roll the dice and see what fits, spend $7 instead of $100. If it doesn't work, use it as a paper weight

More Information for ULTRA-POWER K7101

Looks like you need a large sector pitman and you ordered the small sector pitman because Summit said it would fit.

When it comes to F and M body parts, almost every website is wrong about fitment.

This $7 Chinese part cross references with the Moog part number above. If you're gonna play roll the dice and see what fits, spend $7 instead of $100. If it doesn't work, use it as a paper weight

More Information for ULTRA-POWER K7101
It worked! Thank you

-
Back