Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerslave

Somewhere in time
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I got this car the other day, I took the hood and the doors off of it to use on my 1967/1968.

I call it "That '70s car" it has a sunroof, air shocks, and a crushed velvet headliner over the stock headliner. Originally a blue interior, someone stuffed a 1967 GT interior in there. Dash is iffy, someone cut some holes near the glove box for some guages.
Stock bolt pattern, classic cragar SS rims. Rattle canned van seats, rattle canned dash, console car but it didn't have the consol when I bought it. It has a column shift steering column (originally red I think, I will be fixing it up to be black and nice) however that is missing the steering wheel. Good passenger side floor, good trunk metal, really nice grille (I will be cleaning this up) both front fenders are in good condition but the passengers side has a little bump in the front right.
318 with headers, automatic, no idea what kind though, edel intake and a brand new weber vacuum secondary 4 barrel carburetor, I will be rebuilding this and selling it. I'm taking the front windshield trim also but the rest I shouldn't need unless I decide they would be better kept than sold.

I have 2 hoods, one is green and the other is B5 blue, both in awesome condition. I am in Alberta, Canada, tell me what you want and I can take some pictures and we can get something worked out. There are some other things in the trunk of the car, such as the drivers cragar wheel, and the rocker panel trim. I haven't looked the car over completely so there could be more, just ask.

Car:
443fbb1e.jpg

4fb253f3.jpg

46cc759e.jpg

56e622ad.jpg

e8868f8f.jpg

I like the car, it's cool in its own sort of way.

Would take trades for some misc stuff (ex: rear window trim for some other thing, im not selling the whole car till I've taken everything I can off it), shoot me an offer

Interested in the headers, depending on what kind. When you get them out can you shoot me some pics? I'm in Alberta as well. Maybe I can come by on my travel home, depending on where you are.

Engine is staying complete and nothing is being sold off it individually, I will be rebuilding it and selling it later. I have this listed on my local classifieds (kijiji) so some stuff may be sold without notice on the forum.

I'm sure that the rear window trim is the same on the '74, I have another guy who asked about it before you though.

Read end is 7 1/4 however it's garbage (gears are all chewed up)

Tai lights were smashed when it was hit in the rear, however the piece metal piece at the back is in good condition.

Wheels will be only sold all together.

The plastic for the tail lights arnt actually too bad, when I put them in the bezels the cracked parts (around the outside of them) are covered so it makes them look fine

Grille is only being sold complete and after I cleaned it up, it's in really really really nice condition.

Same with the front bumper, I don't know if I should sell it or chrome it.

I need a driver fender (3rd in line).
Also, rear seat if the padding is good.
Headliner bows.
Driver remote mirror and interior mirror.
Front and rear armrests.

Armrests should be good to sell, the car has a sunroof but it also has the stock headliner still in it so it may be missing one of the bows, no mirrors (drivers is missing and the passengers door is actually off a Canadian car I'm pretty sure, no holes for a mirror) the rear seat is a 1967 seat and looks really nice however the top is ripped, I don't know the extent of the ripping it just seems like the end came up and not torn so it could be good.

Picture of the tail light lenses

42d362c0.jpg

They were wet in this picture as I had just washed them.

Nice door panels

316710c4.jpg

All the glass and chrome trim is still available if anyone is interested in them, I'm just keeping the front trim.

Pending sale on:
Front Fenders
Glove Box Door
Back seat
Armrests
Maybe the back window trim, need to talk to some guys
Entire front suspension (K member, front sway, A arms, drums) is on reserve until september

Front bumper is being rechromed and sold if anyone is interested
Front grille is being powder coated and then sold
Rims are for sale for $150
Steering column is still for sale
I have a back trunk tire cover I'll sell
Trunk floor can be cut out and sold if interested
Gas tank can be taken out
Passenger side floor is good

Engine may be sold without being rebuilt, going to take it out soon and look it over, checking compression today

38862529.jpg

Brand spanking new 4 barrel, intake is new also. Don't know what elce has been done to the engine, has different wires and an old Mallory ignition.

Here are the dash pictures, glovebox door is pending to be sold.

bcc504ab.jpg

bcc504ab.jpg

5124e840.jpg

e9c78f9f.jpg

One of the back end

ce83b11b.jpg

And of the trunk floor which I can cut out

2fd81e4c.jpg

Does anyone know if the steering column is the same with power steering and manual steering?
Is this column for manual or auto trans?

Edit: I see its column shift so not right for a four speed.

Still like to know about power vs manual steering columns.

It's a console shift car so the column is the same as a 4 speed one, don't know where your getting this from. I can take the column out sometime and measure it next to another that I had to see if there is any difference, I don't know if the other is from a PS car or not.

b3e47f74.jpg

The manual steering shafts are longer than the power steering shafts.
You can use a power steering shaft with an adapter to fit the manual steering box. But not vis versa. You would have to disassemble the column and install a power steering shaft.
Hope this helps.

Is it a manual or power steering column?
How much do you want for it

Power steering column, steering wheel is not included, it's just on there to move the car around.
$100 seems like a good price

Here is my other one that I cleaned up for use in my dart
519858de.jpg

7b4768a4.jpg

From how long it is I'd bet it's a non PS column, I'll get a picture of the two together once removed.

And the cat is not for sale :) she kills freaking EVERYTHING, keeps interiors nice.

Checked the compression on the engine and it came out at around a low of 70 on one cylinder and a high of 85 on 2 of them. Starts really well, going to put an old intake and carb on it and sell it that way.

Edel carb is for sale, electric choke, brand spanking new. $300
I'll get pictures of that and the intake tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back