[SOLD] Parting out 1969 Dodge Dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The manual steering shafts are longer than the power steering shafts.
You can use a power steering shaft with an adapter to fit the manual steering box. But not vis versa. You would have to disassemble the column and install a power steering shaft.
Hope this helps.

Helpful indeed. Thanks.

Just an FYI, I got my glove box door open by tearing off the liner so I won't need that part.

Still have the Cragars? I am Also Intrested in the Seats and K member.

Your third in line for the cragars and 5th for the K member. Idaho is buying the back seats and another guy is buying the fronts

Just sold the steering column, driver side fender, and armrests to Idaho, had to be really quick because there was too many mosquitoes to bare. He picked up a back seat on the way here so he didn't need to buy the back seat so it's up for sale again.

Man those mosquitoes were wicked!
Good guy to do business with.
Thanks.

Engine is removed, here is the kijiji ad I put up

I removed this from a 1969 Dart I am parting out (not the original engine, was
swapped in place of a slant 6, block is dated 1975) it ran really well before it was pulled (I have a video), it had a new edel carb but I'm selling that separate so it comes with a old carter afb that the past owner modified, I put it on and it didn't work too well with the engine but It came with the parts that were taken off so it can be fixed. It has a Edelbrock 4bbl intake which is a bit grimy on the outside but clean on the inside, has old beat up headers, chrome valve covers, comes with a Malory ignition coil, has acel 8mm red spark plug wires, ac compressor, and alternator. The trans worked great when it was on the car but I couldnt drive the car because the garbage 7 1/4 was eaten up. A driveshaft can be included if you'd like that went with the combo which pretty much makes this a complete set up for a A body v8 swap.

May have a different cam, I couldn't tell. I pulled one head off and cleaned it up along with the rockers and checked the pistons out which seem fine with no marks. It needs to be tourqed down along with the rocker arm assembly. The spark plug wires were just put on temporarily to show what it looks like. Includes a slant 6 A body radiator
All for $500

c8e2d502.jpg

fa282459.jpg

d34c8ccd.jpg

e00a95e8.jpg

Cragars are shipped, plenty of parts still available

Grille is for sale for $250, super nice condition with clean bezels and inner lights with no cracked lenses, pm for more pictures

d1fa839a.jpg

I'd just rather get rid of the entire engine right now. Engine, trans, driveshaft, and slant 6 rad are being sold together for $300 right now if you or anyone elce would be interested.

Still have plenty of parts such as the passenger side fender, all the glass, and all the trim

K member is for sale complete, has a factory front sway bar or anti roll bar I don't know. Drums on both sides, unsure of their size, $300. I also have a plain 1967 V8 K member for $175, and a complete drum to drum slant 6 front suspension, however some of the studs are broken on the front, $100.

Passenger side fender also sold.

Do the rear window cranking mechanisms work? May be interested in those (both).

Hi im asking how much you want for the stock hood, for the dart and just carb and both front fenders, Cragers power steering colom. Grill

Quite the bump, I can have the trunk pan cut out for $50. Everything that moparhead asked for is gone minus the hoods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back