[SOLD] Parting out 1969 Dodge Dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its kind of beat to ****, someone butchered the lower part in an effort to get the radio out, I'll send it to you for $5 for fuel and whatever shipping is.

Says to be about $25-30 through purolator ground.

Its a full fiberglass bolt on hood, I'm using it for my car though so its not for sale.

Its kind of beat to ****, someone butchered the lower part in an effort to get the radio out, I'll send it to you for $5 for fuel and whatever shipping is.

Says to be about $25-30 through purolator ground.

Holy jeez that's a lot for shipping. I noticed it was butchered. I am just going to butcher it more so no problem. I'll look for one stateside first, and get back to you.

If you still have the passenger side fender I would be interested and front bumper brackets.

I desperately need the brackets stuff that hold the steering column and any brake pedle brackets stuff. If you send me your email I can send you a picture of the part it mounts to the inside fire wall I live in Redondo Beach ca. so I can't get to much there's probable not much left but I sure could use this part

Hi there - I may be wayyy too late, but wondering you might still have the front window trim available?

Thanks!

I am in need of:
1. Both vertical chrome windshield trim pieces
2. All exterior trim attachment clips (trim along top of doors)
3. Outer door handle actuator rods (the rod that attaches the exterior handle to the door latch)
4. Driver and passenger door window channel weatherseals (they run the length of the front quarter window channel at the leading edge of the door window).

What do you have? I need asap...

Do you have the center console brackets?
The front two bezels?
And the Crome trim around the bottom of the windshield?

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

You bumped a year old thread! I scrapped the car earlier this year, she's LOOOOOONG gone, guess I close this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back