[FOR SALE] Parting Out - 65 Barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you happen to have a usable Driver side fresh air box with working door... I'll even just take the working door to the box if you have it?
Paypal at the ready

Sorry, the driver side airbox was gone when I got the car.

Curious on the turn signal lever, is the chrome ok? Or rusty?

It's pretty rusty, and I intend to sell the entire steering column as a unit.

How is the driver side quarter in front of the wheel well from rocker up 5 " above the body line ?

I think it's workable. Let me do some checking, another member was asking about the same piece but I haven't heard from him in a bit. If he doesn't want it I'll shoot you a PM.

Would you have the dash ash tray?

I do. It's in good physical condition but needs some elbow grease to be nice. The car was originally tan interior that got painted black. The paint on it is pretty poor. It has rust inside and on the lower lip facing forward. I've cleaned up stuff in the same condition and with scraping, steel wool, and paint they came out well. How about $20 plus the ride? If interested shoot me a PM.

DSCN1323.JPG

DSCN1324.JPG

DSCN1325.JPG

And just to show what a fine fellow I am, I already dumped out all the old butts, burned matches, gum wrappers, and what was probably a roach or two :eek:.

Interested in the dash trim pieces that are circled In red in the attached pic. I’ll take whatever other dash from pieces you have also that aren’t shown in your pic

thanks

1F07FA5E-8C82-458B-98DB-DBC93F97CF6F.jpeg

Thanks. can you post additional pics of what’s left of the interior and exterior on the car as well?

Good idea. The weather should be good here so I can get some pics once it gets light out. I'll update what's been sold also.

As requested, current photos of the car and what's left of it. The rear quarter fender spears are inside the car and are in excellent shape, asking $80 for them. Also, not shown are the hubcaps now priced at $60 for the set. I have the instrument cluster too but I have no idea what kind of condition it's in - I found it in the back seat with a spare alternator (?). The cluster should be considered a core, asking $60 for it.

DSCN1214.JPG

DSCN1215.JPG

DSCN1358.JPG

DSCN1359.JPG

DSCN1360.JPG

DSCN1361.JPG

DSCN1362.JPG

DSCN1363.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back