lots more... or sell whole 4995.00

Attachments

• 68383S.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,267
  • 383s1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,860
  • 68383Stag.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,229
What are the numbers that are stamped on the bottom leaf spring in front of the center pin on each side and how many leafs do the springs have on each side
PM me

no one seems to want the whole car..need it gone..i,ll part it and scrap the hulk when done i,ll look tomorrow dan

Please someone buy that car. It is a sin to part out a car like that if it is a real matching numbers car. The parts along with a presumed mostly rust free body are worth the money. I would think someone would grab that for $4000.00 quickly if all is legit.

Carl

Please someone buy that car. It is a sin to part out a car like that if it is a real matching numbers car. The parts along with a presumed mostly rust free body are worth the money. I would think someone would grab that for $4000.00 quickly if all is legit.

Carl

My thought is if the car was worth the price it would have been gone. Parting out a car like this may make sense at first, but I suspect that after a few key pieces are gone the rest will be sold as scrap as well. Happens everyday you can't save them all.

Seems like I may have seen pictures of the car somewhere. Maybe So. Cal. craigslist. If I remember right it has some rust issues and maybe missing some of the original Formula S parts however that is just speculating on my part as I might be confusing this car with another.

holy sh*t man that thing looks like a great score..... someone has got to pick this up....damn i wish i had a way

this would be a great car to restore it is worth big bucks after a restoration. thats sad partin it out

I've seen the car in craigslist for a long time... wish I had the money, cant believe it was snatched up long ago.
I would put some bs 383 in it just to make it run. does it have a trans and shifter?

he has been trying to sell 3 or 4 of those fish, for over a year if i recall correct

True. Let's recap the cars:

A56 340/auto shell

340 Notch

383 FB

He has offered these cars forever with no bites. He has offered them indiviudally, as a group, and reduced the price a little bit for special holidays. In all cases, they are project cars with no drivetrains that he wants way too much money for.

Searching this site briefly you can see that he has done this for a bit...selling cars or threatening to send them to crusher. Regardless, they COULD be great cars (heck, even I thought about the A56 for a minute, but it just needs too much to be a non-numbers matching 340 auto rare-shelled car).

The reality is they all need talent, $$, parts and patience to be anything. If he had the original engine on a stand somewhere somebody would have bitten long ago I think. There are better cars out there that require less work and come with 340s that are not selling. I wish him the best of luck, and hope someone has the means to bring all three back to glory. To ph23vo (Dan), best of luck as you continue to try and sell these cars, and if you are getting that impatient, perhaps you should adjust your asking price. They will sell eventually. Suprised I have not seen an ad for the other two, but he said that his buddy wants the A56 shell but no $$ has changed hands.

This car has been for sale FOREVER! It has had every chance to be saved.

EXACTLY why its being parted out! ... there is ZERO interest in the car as a whole!, everyone want's me to part it out..... car has been seen in person by NO-ONE YET...

Have you sold any parts yet? Is it manual or power steering? How rough is the interior? Is the trans and all the linkage,bellhousing,shifter there? Are the motor mounts and factory k-frame there? I am interested in whole car but on east coast. My brother lives in Georgetown not far from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back