Parting out 73 Duster

-

basher13

Reaction score
Picked up the car to rob some mechanicals I need for the 67, looking to recoupe a lil $$. I had posted on CL and ended up dealing with some crazies, don't want to do that again....
Fold down rear seat
Non oem buckets
Sheetmetal
Glass
Bumpers
Black interior
Red exterior
Pop out windows
Trim
I took the rear already, K member and front suspension I need. Steering column and some misc. are already spoken for. I'm easy as far as money goes, I take 20's, 50's and hundreds. Bundle stuff together and I'll give you a deal. It's sitting on a trailer with the rearend out right now, I have tools but suggest you plan ahead, cheaper for you.
Thanks
Dan

what color is interior? And im in need of a drivers side sail panel. if the interior is in black im interested in a majority of the interior parts.

How nice are the bumpers? Front and rear. What 67 parts do you need? I have for a barracuda. Maybe we can do some trading around. Where are you located? Thanks, mike.

I would be interested in the seat belts, front and back. Any pics you might have would be helpful.

Thanks,
Pat

I'll try and get some pictures posted, I'm located just east of Seattle. The interior is black and fairly nice, door panels are curled at the bottom a bit.
Bumpers are driver quailty, no dents and the chrome isnt pealing but not perfect.
Car was parked in 1988 with a blown 4spd., great parts that I can't see sending to the scrapper.

I click on the "upload photos" and nothing happens, send an email address and what your interested in and I can send them that way.
Dan

My area had a lil snow blow through and the cars got 8" of white all over it. I'll get pictures sent out to those who sent an email as soon as we get power and Internet back.
Thanks
Dan

-
Back