[SOLD] PARTS CLEAN OUT in the BRAKE AISLE

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAT ROD AL

MOPAR ARCHAEOLOGIST - one parts hoard at a time!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Contact seller
Claim by # part is posted. Plus shipping from Fl. PayPal

#1.........SOLD.........
4 K/H caliper pistons . New in Box. $15
20201117_122442.jpg

#2 New in box 11" rear shoes. $10
20201118_124518.jpg
20201118_124633.jpg

New in box front pads . These fit B & E body Pin type calipers .
$10

20201119_101258.jpg

#4.............SOLD.............
Used calipers , good hoses and pads $45 . guy said these are like new take off and swapped out . Just been sitting in the FL salt air. ( light surface rust )
20201118_124813.jpg
Vacuum can $10
20201108_121028.jpg

As usual Thanks for looking !
#6.............SOLD........
New in bag a pair of Upper Big Ball Joint
$10
20201117_122535.jpg

Last edited:
I think I can use #3. I will go out to the shop and check the 73+ pads I have to compare them.

I don't think RRA ships internationally.
Let me clarify that !
I can't ship one $5 part International , as I physically have to go to the Post Office to ship because of customs forms. Now on the other hand I have a few guys that I keep a Priority Flat Rate box on hand for them and they keep adding parts and when they fill the box then I ship it to them to combine the shipping costs. But Priority flat rate doesn't go International. I will ship larger purchases International.

I think I can use #3. I will go out to the shop and check the 73+ pads I have to compare them.

Well phooey, these show as being for a 66-78 B or C body, according to the guy at O'Reilly's. I shall have to pass.

Al and I have dealt back and forth lots. Zero issues, great guy. I wish our countries would cooperate more as far as postal and bank services. Frig Canada Post JUST started flat rate within Canada. Bout time to catch up, the US has had it for decades(I believe). Then again why would we hope they could cooperate or operate together better?? They're messed enough up on their own....
Troy I'll get you a quote on the ashtray tomorrow.:canada::usflag::thumbsup:
I don't think RRA ships internationally.

Let me clarify that !
I can't ship one $5 part International , as I physically have to go to the Post Office to ship because of customs forms. Now on the other hand I have a few guys that I keep a Priority Flat Rate box on hand for them and they keep adding parts and when they fill the box then I ship it to them to combine the shipping costs. But Priority flat rate doesn't go International. I will ship larger purchases International.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back