-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1969VADart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I disassembled my bucket seats in my 69 Dart today so that I could paint the seat frames and get ready to install the new seat covers. I was wondering if anyone has two bolts that hold the seat back to the seat bottom with the fat washers? One of the bolts had the threads completely chewed off and another was not in the best of shape. I also need the seat belt attachment that goes on the front of the rear seat that has the two latches made onto the one part. Last, I need to replace the bucket seat back panels on both front seats. Mine were warped and splitting. Does anyone have replacements of these they would be willing to sell (preferably complete and ready to install)? Thanks.

http://s1364.photobucket.com/user/W...9-4535-8C70-8A1488917F47_zpso2tcr9wv.jpg.html

If those shoulder bolts are the same on any 2 door bench seats hinge points you'll have better odds of finding good used. We cant know without their dimensions though.

If those shoulder bolts are the same on any 2 door bench seats hinge points you'll have better odds of finding good used. We cant know without their dimensions though.

Thanks for the advice. I will see if I can find out what the specs on the bolts are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back