[SOLD] Parts forsale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive my lack of the correct terminology. The 7th picture down, are those the "inspection plate" that is on the bottom of the bell housing for an automatic xmission?
Does one of them fit a 1971 Duster 318 V8 with automatic xmission?

I did not see a price on them. What are you asking for them?

I guess I will assume the answer is "Not interested". Oh bother

pics of grilles asked for

Attachments

• DSCN1362.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCN1363.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 155
  • DSCN1364.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 155
  • DSCN1365.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 170
  • DSCN1366.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCN1367.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 148
  • DSCN1368.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCN1369.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 159
  • DSCN1370.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCN1371.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 166
As payment is received with address my wife ships the item.. I get a lot of guys stating they want items and never receive payment. I know you were asking about a grille also. I had my son go upstairs after work and get one down . I posted the pics twice on this thread and never heard from you. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I do not put parts on hold for anyone. Sometimes buyers pop in with cash. If I don't see payment sent on an item I sell it.

If no one takes the standard grilles. My son will remove the chrome and put the rest in the Omni going to the crusher. He was sort of upset that he got them it down and its still laying here.

There are no steps going up there Its a 14 foot latter and a trap door. The area is 32 x48 foot and its piled full of parts. He thinks I wasted his time . Steve

As payment is received with address my wife ships the item.. I get a lot of guys stating they want items and never receive payment. I know you were asking about a grille also. I had my son go upstairs after work and get one down . I posted the pics twice on this thread and never heard from you. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I do not put parts on hold for anyone. Sometimes buyers pop in with cash. If I don't see payment sent on an item I sell it.

If no one takes the standard grilles. My son will remove the chrome and put the rest in the Omni going to the crusher. He was sort of upset that he got them it down and its still laying here.

There are no steps going up there Its a 14 foot latter and a trap door. The area is 32 x48 foot and its piled full of parts. He thinks I wasted his time . Steve

Steve,

I clearly stated I wanted the pan and a grill for parts. You had sent me an email with pics of the grill. I asked if you could email me some better pics of where the grill was damaged so I knew if it would work for me. You told me you may have a grill without any damage and that you will have to wait for your son to come back from breakfast to get it down. I waited without a return email. The next day I asked about the pictures and you told me you had sent them, but I never received them. You then PM me stating you posted up the pics on the thread. I assumed you would of emailed them to me like the original ones. I was waiting in limbo for a day or two. I also told you that i'm not a tire kicker! When I say i'm going to buy something you can believe I am going to buy it. You can ask one of the 40 plus people I've bought parts from here on FABO and they will vouch for me. Sometimes it takes a few days to get a deal done, i'm not at my computer all day long. I appreciate your time and the effort you son put in to getting the other grill down. I think i'm going to have to step away from this deal though, as I have a sour taste in my mouth now.

Scamper

I had no problem with Scamper when he bought a p/s pump from me. did what he said when he said.

I had no problem with Scamper when he bought a p/s pump from me. did what he said when he said.

I believe you. But what did the oil pan have to do with posting pics of the grille. When I received payment for the pan it was sent to the address included with payment. How do I know who is who on paypal.

And when I was asked for pics of the grille I posted them on the thread. I don't use emails I get so much junk I just delete it all at once.

I believe I just sold you a gas cap. You paid me and it was shipped to the address I was given. That is just how I do it. For all I knew he was the one that made payment. There was no bundling with the grille he could have paid for the pan and then paid for the grille later. Again sorry for the mix up.

The sour taste in his mouth as stated only lets me know how inconsiderate he is. I really don't need the comments like that. Maybe I should just start using ebay or other sites .

I believe you. But what did the oil pan have to do with posting pics of the grille. When I received payment for the pan it was sent to the address included with payment. How do I know who is who on paypal.

And when I was asked for pics of the grille I posted them on the thread. I don't use emails I get so much junk I just delete it all at once.

I believe I just sold you a gas cap. You paid me and it was shipped to the address I was given. That is just how I do it. For all I knew he was the one that made payment. There was no bundling with the grille he could have paid for the pan and then paid for the grille later. Again sorry for the mix up.

The sour taste in his mouth as stated only lets me know how inconsiderate he is. I really don't need the comments like that. Maybe I should just start using ebay or other sites .

I didn't say anything negative about you so that comment was uncalled for. You say you don't use emails but I have an entire conversation in my email account with the original pics of the first grill. I don't know about you, but when I do business I make sure that I am sending parts to the person who originally claimed the parts. If you received money from someone else then obviously you must of made the deal with them while in the middle of making the deal with me. That's bad business ethics.

Also, I never said I was "bundling" the pan and grill together. I was trying to get the deal done for both to be courteous to you so you could save on shipping costs! I guess the old saying is true, No good deed goes unpunished!

I didn't say anything negative about you so that comment was uncalled for. You say you don't use emails but I have an entire conversation in my email account with the original pics of the first grill. I don't know about you, but when I do business I make sure that I am sending parts to the person who originally claimed the parts. If you received money from someone else then obviously you must of made the deal with them while in the middle of making the deal with me. That's bad business ethics.

Also, I never said I was "bundling" the pan and grill together. I was trying to get the deal done for both to be courteous to you so you could save on shipping costs! I guess the old saying is true, No good deed goes unpunished!

We may have pm'd one another . But I never send pics through pm's I don't know how. You should have just paid for the pan. I don't send Items. My wife gets the paypals and the shipping info with payment and sends the stuff out. I then post item sold or sent. If I get a second payment a don't accept it or return it. I never said I was any good at selling things. I just need some stuff gone so I can get my cars inside for the twp. I also don't want to leave this mess for the family to figure out what all this stuff it is for.

I am going to close this thread.

The cassete is sold and shipped. The items left over are available through pm's. Again sorry for the misunderstanding. I better just use Ebay. Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back