Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for the pass. side drip rail moulding piece that goes up the a pillar to the top on a 69 Valiant 4 door car. don't know if 4 door or 2 door is the same or not. have no idea. pics below. had to take it upside down to get it in.

Attachments

• DSC07860.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 140
73 Valiant. isn't that the same as a Duster then. after all the Valiant became a Duster in 70 didn't it. will 70 up Duster be the same as the 67-69 Valiant when it comes to this drip rail piece. I don't know. Hood is the same.

No,4 dr sedans not coupe or HT. They had 4 dr sedans in 70 too. I only have a set and I don't split up valiant sets of anything since they are a pain to locate....as you have noticed. I do have a few sets from darts and will compare them to the valiant trim to see if that part is the same. When dealing with valiant sedans for body and trim stuff it has to be sedan only from 67-73 2 and 4 doors. Did you see my contribution to your whisker thread? I have been a valiant guy for 20 years and had to do a lot of research....take advantage of it

I will check it out. how much will you take for the set for the Valiant. you talking about asking the guy in calif. I don't see anything on my whisker thread.

ok Chuck, taking advantage of it. what do we do about door hinge pins on one of these doors. Driver side front door bottom hinge is loose. where do we find pins for it. Thanks,Bill

does these pins come out like on the other cars. I found a Dorman part # 38382 hinge pin kit for this. Do we just drive the old ones out and put the bushings in like on the Duster.

Yes,you will have to take the door off of the hinge,leaving the hinge attached to the body,then cut or drive the old pin out. The new pins come with bushings and you will have to drill out the hinge to fit the bushing. It's a lot easier still on the car and you only mess with 1 adjustment. Does the new pin come with a c clip to keep the pin in place,some do and some don't. It's an easy mod if it didn't. The dart whiskers are the same

I ordered 4 pin and bushing kits. might as well do all 4 doors at the same tome. all the doors are off the car anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back