Passion performance A-855

-

73Dart340Sport

73dart340
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with, or any knowledge about the Passion performance A-855 5-speed?
B2A1E346-B871-4C6C-BA58-E24C86FCAE41.jpeg

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

i gotta go pick up some food, but if there isn't already 4 pages and 20 links when i get back, i'll dig up some threads

Car Nut's link is probably the most complete story of woe. there are some happy customers...just like there's mega lotto winners

Someone really needs to make a face plated progressive direct high gear transmission that will bolt in place of the A833.

LMAO. I came close to pulling the trigger on one until I read the BIG thread by Car Nut.

So he is happy with it so far.
He has not installed it.
Sitting on a crate.
It is going in his black T/A challenger.

I got one since 2017, work nice so far. Like many other ones. If you think that a bad case makes a 100 or more happy owner not conclusive, stick to the bashing gang. For my part i won't complaint.

I got one since 2017, work nice so far. Like many other ones. If you think that a bad case makes a 100 or more happy owner not conclusive, stick to the bashing gang. For my part i won't complaint.
It’s nice to see some positives. Been so many negatives about it.

harrisonm said:
LMAO. I came close to pulling the trigger on one until I read the BIG thread by Car Nut.

So he is happy with it so far.

He has not installed it.
Sitting on a crate.
It is going in his black T/A challenger.

You missed the joke entirely. I'll break it down for you:
"So he is happy with it so far" is sarcasm for Since it hasn't been installed, he isn't disappointed YET.

-
Back