Passon Performance: Excellent Customer Service

-

684door

Reaction score
I have been gathering parts for the last 8 years to change my 1968 Dart from a 273/904 auto to a 383 big block/four speed. Why so long? As with all enthusiasts, there is a time where having kids and spending money on their activities, and new homes swing money away from your hobbies. I am in the final stretch of my process. My father and I paid a trip this weekend to Passon Performance. Wow! What a great place. I am trying to finish my car for a nostalgia show in May and needed a new bell and a four speed built ASAP. Jamie built the transmission in a week and a half and had all the parts that I still needed ready. The parts were perfect. Jamie was extremely professional and thorough, making sure that all the parts we had would make the conversion seamless and easy. He walked us around the shop and showed us the incredible amount of inventory and introduced us to all the other employees. All the guys were great. He didn't rush us out the door, instead he took the time to answer questions and provide helpful tips for the install. I bought all of my parts from Jamie Passon and after this experience, my father and I are lifelong clients. Just had to share this experience with the rest of you manual shift guys. Top notch facility and person.

I've dealt with Passon as recently as last week. When you call there Jamie answers the phone. Questions, Jamie answers them. Problems, Jamie takes care if it. Two thumbs up for Passon

I totally agree. Passon is my "1 Stop Shop" for A833 stuff. I purchased a HEMI Overdrive gear set with input bearing retainer & all the bearings & small parts.
Fast shipping to Germany. Unfortunately the wrong input shaft bearing was packaged, so I called Jamie to find out why. After all, I had taken photos of all the casting numbers on the trans & housings & sent them to him for reference.
He was very apologetic and sent the correct bearing straight out & even took care of all the additional shipping costs. Top Man. Very polite, professional & extremely competent. I would recommend him to anyone anytime.
Cheers. Gaz

Jamie and his dad are hard working and heck of nice guys. Been dealing with them from their start up. Number 1 in my book.
I was looking for a speedo gear for a 4.10 ratio in the early push button trans. Called him about one. He said they are very hard to find but he may know some one.Called me a few days later and said "I found one from a guy but he won't ship it and wants to be paid cash in hand." It was about a hour and a half from his place,He drove and picked it up.The guy charged him $100. He sent it to me and said"Just reimburse me." How's that for service ?!!

-
Back